The Polymesh Testnet is an environment that requires no real world value to use.
It has the same functionality as Polymesh Mainnet.
Please see below for instructions on setting up a test account on the Polymesh testnet.
(Make sure that you have disabled any Adblockers. If you run into any issues with the dashboard please follow this article.)
- Install the Polymesh Wallet Chrome extension from here.
- Select "Testnet" and create a new key in the wallet:
- With your key selected, follow the onboarding process at the Polymesh Testnet onboarding portal. You will be sent a few verification emails through the process so please keep an eye on your inbox. The KYC process in Polymesh Testnet uses a mock implementation for demo purposes, no real information is necessary.
- Once the steps are complete, you receive 100k test POLYX and you can start to explore Polymesh:
- The Dashboard: is an extension of your wallet, you can use it to send, receive, or stake your POLYX
- Token Studio: is a platform to help security token issuers issue and manage securities, configure compliance rules and corporate actions, etc.
- Governance: create and vote on proposals for changes made to the Polymesh system network itself