The Polymesh Testnet is an environment that requires no real-world value to use.
It has the same functionality as Polymesh Mainnet, therefore it is the best way to explore the functionality of Polymesh.
How to onboard to Polymesh Testnet
Please find below for instructions on setting up a test account on the Polymesh Testnet.
(Make sure that you have disabled any Adblockers. If you run into any issues with the dashboard please follow this article.)
- Install the Polymesh Wallet Chrome extension from here.
- Select "Testnet" and create a new key in the wallet:
- With your key selected, follow the onboarding process at the Polymesh Testnet onboarding portal. The KYC process in Polymesh Testnet uses a mock implementation for demo purposes, no real information is necessary. Select MockCDD as the CDD provider which should onboard you in a few seconds.
- Once the steps are complete, you receive 100k test POLYX and you can start to explore Polymesh:
- The Polymesh Portal: is an extension of your wallet that you can use it to send, receive, or stake your POLYX
- Token Studio: is a platform to help security token issuers issue and manage securities, configure compliance rules and corporate actions, etc.
- Governance: create and vote on proposals for changes made to the Polymesh system network itself