While browsing through the Polymesh Dashboard you might come across anomalies (error message popups, page continuously load etc.).
There are some factors that prevent pages from loading on the Polymesh Dashboard:
- You might have refused authorization previously to connect to your wallet. You can check by clicking on the three dots at the top right of your wallet, then clicking on the "Manage connected dApps" menu. Please check if you have enabled permission for all related domains.
Read more on this support article.
- You have an ad blocker or other extension (wallet, security extension, Google Translate etc.) which prevents the page from loading. Please disable them and refresh the page.
- If you have the Polymesh Mainnet App open in another tab in your browser, it can cause conflict with the dashboard. Please close it and reload the dashboard.
- It is always a best practice to clear the cache (guide for Chrome here) then reopen your browser or restart your PC.
- In case you are using any VPN service you may want to disable it or bypass https://dashboard.polymesh.network/ from the VPN tunnel.
If this still doesn't work, please open a support case on the Polymesh Community page with the following data:
- A screenshot of the error message.
- The URL of the page where you see issues.
- A screenshot or text file of the Console log output from Developer tools from your browser. If you right click on the page and click on "Inspect" this brings up the Developer Tools, then click on the Console tab to see if there are any errors.