The transfer of tokens from one wallet to another may fail due to an "Out of Gas" error (See example below)
Should you encounter this issue, please note that you can adjust the gas limit in your Metamask to prevent your transaction from reaching the limit by following the instructions below.
- When submitting the transaction, please click on the "EDIT" button next to "GAS FEE" in your metamask window
- A window will open allowing you to edit the Gas Limit.
- Select "ADVANCED"
- Enter "200000" in the Gas Limit
- Click "SAVE" to save your new gas limit
- Click "CONFIRM" to confirm the transaction.
- Your transaction should now proceed without running out of gas.
NOTE: If your transaction "Reverts", it indicates that one or more of the conditions below are not met:
- Buyer's wallet address is on the whitelist
- Seller's wallet address is on the whitelist
- Buyer is not subject to an active buy lockup
- Seller is not subject to an active sell lockup
- Completion of the transaction would not result in exceeding the maximum number of investors or any investor exceeding the maximum % ownership limit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.